By paying deposit and paying in full, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Your rental is not complete until you get a personal confirmation email from email@example.com. Deposit will be paid via Venmo or an invoice will be generated to the email address on file.
PICKUP LOCATION: 1001 Avenue B, Opelika, AL 36801
Please arrive anytime after schedule pick up time and return before schedule drop off.
RENTAL TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND RENTAL ORDER IMPORTANT – PLEAE READ. YOUR AGREEMENT IS VALID UPON BOOKING AND MEANS YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
I. Rental Terms and Conditions
1. Customer shall use all property in a careful and proper manner, shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and shall return the property in the same condition and good repair as when received. Customer hereby assumes all risk of loss and damage to the property from any cause whatsoever. PLEASE TREAT IT LIKE YOUR OWN.
2. Customer acknowledges that the rental property is of a size, design, and capacity selected by customer, and that SNM Group, LLC disclaims all warranties express or implied with respect to the rental property, including any express or implied warranties as to condition, fitness for a particular purpose or durability. Under no circumstances will SNM Group, LLC be liable for any incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the rental property.
3. Responsibility of the rentals remains with the customer from the time of pick up until the time of return. Customer agrees that all rentals are protected from weather at all times and secured when not in use.
4. All rental items must be returned to SNM Group, LLC within the rental period specified on the “Rental Order” of this agreement (please see invoice for time)
Rental is for 10 hours.
Example: 9am-7pm rental. Pickup at 9pm. Drop off at 7pm, we ask that you be prompt on the time. Except for Friday-Sunday overnight use. Must be returned before 8:30 next morning or customer will loose deposit of $100 if 1-12 hours late plus IF any damage fees are found. Customer will have extended rental charges of $299 assessed for each 24 hour period it is late. If you need longer, please send us an email at hello@conformthepeople before time of pick up. We maybe able to work out something if it is not rented by someone else within the timeframe requested.
If equipment is not returned within 4 days of the “Drop Off” information date listed below on this Rental Agreement, such failure shall constitute an unauthorized taking and SNM Group, LLC may consider such equipment stolen and take all steps necessary to recover said equipment, including charging the customer at cost price thereof, and shall be due upon billing in addition to the rental charge.
5. In the event a rental item is returned to SNM Group, LLC stained, damaged, or in broken condition, customer will be charged five (5) times the rental cost of the piece. Customer agrees to provide a valid credit card number at time of reservation, which will be charged by SNM Group, LLC to pay for any such damages. Damage fees will be due upon billing and SNM Group, LLC will make a reasonable effort to notify customer of damage fees before the credit card is charged.
6. RENTAL DEPOSIT $100. Return after rental drop off and clear of damages.
7. Customer agrees not to use items for their own source of income by renting out or that item belongs to customer.
8. Customer has right to cancel up to 72 hours before event and can receive refund and rental cost back. For anything less than 48 hours $50 will be kept for deposit. example: pick up on Saturday needs to be canceled before that Wednesday to get whole amount back.
9. WAREHOUSE PICKUPS. Customer agrees to furnish a covered vehicle or have cushions be used as to prevent damage to items rented. Please make sure items are secured to vehicle to prevent damages as well.
Liability Release Indemnification: Customer assumes liability for, and shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SNM Group, LLC, its agents, employees, officers, and assigns from and against, any and all liabilities, obligations, losses, demands, damages, injuries (including, but not limited to, bodily injury, illness and death), claims, penalties, suits, actions, costs and expenses, including attorneys fee, of whatsoever kind and nature, relating to or arising out of the use, condition (including, but not limited to latent and other defects and whether or not discoverable by lessee or lessor), operation ownership, selection, delivery, leasing, or return of the equipment, regardless of where, how, and by whom operated, or any failure on the part of lessee to perform or comply with the conditions of this lease. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, lessee shall, at its own cost and expense, defend lessor against all claims, suits or proceedings commenced by anyone in which lessor is named as a party for which lessor is alleged to be liable or responsible as a result of or arising out of the equipment, or any alleged act or omission by lessor, and lessee shall be liable and responsible for all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees incurred in the defense and/or settlement, judgment, or other resolution thereof. In the event any such is commenced naming lessor as a party. Lessor may, in its sole discretion, elect to defend said action on its own behalf with counsel of its choice, and lessee shall be liable for and reimburse lessee for all costs, expenses, and attorney’s’ fees incurred by lessor in such defense. Purpose of this Clause: The indemnities and assumptions of the liabilities and obligations herein provided for shall continue in full force and effect notwithstanding the expiration or other termination of the lease. In the event lessor fails to perform under the terms of this contract, lessor shall be liable for any attorney’s fees and costs expended by lessee in any claim or action against lessor for breach of contract and/or for specific performance.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT. THIS CONTRACT IS VALID FOR THIS RENTALS, AND SUPERSEDES ALL PRIOR CONTRACTS.